Everett got a huge start to North Region play, taking three of four games vs the #5 overall ranked Bellevue Bulldogs. The series win puts them at the top of the North Region standings along with Edmonds who won 3 of 4 against Skagit Valley and Shoreline who won 3 of 4 vs Douglas. Austin Hauck had another big weekend for the Trojans hitting .417 with 5 RBI's as did Sam Linscott who hit .313, on 5 hits, scored 6 runs, and drove in 3.
Game 1 vs Bellevue, 1-0 Win
- Brian Pino went 2 for 3 with a double, and eventually scored the winning run in the 8th
- Charlie Larson went 1 for 3 with a sac fly RBI that scored the winning run in the 8th
- Brycen Allen went 6.1 innings giving up 3 hits and struck out 3.
- Gabe Smith recorded the save in the 9th, striking out 2.
Game 2 vs Bellevue, 9-4 Loss
- Sam Linscott went 2 for 3 with an RBI (currently 4th in the NWAC with 22 RBI's on the season)
- Kyle Rodriguez went 1 for 4 with an RBI
Game 3 at Bellevue, 11-0 Win
- Sam Linscott went 2 for 5, drove in 2 runs and scored 3 (currently 2nd in the NWAC with 26 runs scored on the season)
- Austin Hauck went 2 for 3, scored a run, drove in 2, and drew 2 walks (currently 9th in the NWAC with 16 walks on the season)
- Kyle Rodriguez went 2 for 2, scored 2 runs, drove in 3 and drew a walk
- Marcus McCannel went 1 for 2, scored a run, RBI double, and drew a walk
- Nicholas Klemp drew 3 walks and scored 2 runs
- Zach Boswell pitched his 2nd complete game shutout of the season, going 7 innings, giving up just one hit, walked one, and struck out 8
Game 4 at Bellevue, 6-5 Win
- Austin Hauck went 2 for 4 with 2 RBI's, and recorded his 7th double of the season (5th in the NWAC)
- Same Linscott went 1 for 4 with a triple and scored 2 runs
- Mauro Owents went 1 for 2 and homered in the 8th inning which would eventually be the winning run
- Connor Olmstead entered the game in the 8th inning worked out of a jam with the go ahead run at the plate, then struck out two in the 9th to record the save
Everett will gear up for next weekend against (3-1) Shoreline who has the league leading hitter in Zane Zurbrugg. Trojans host on Saturday at 1 and 4pm at Everett Memorial and will play at Meridian Park in Shoreline on Sunday at 12 and 3pm.