It was a great two days for the Trojans at the 2019 NWAC Championships. EvCC athletes made the podium (top 8) 26 times in 42 men's and women's events and seven athletes were recognized as All-Americans for finishing inside the top 3. The women's team scored 36 points which was one point shy from finishing in the top 8. The men's team finished 5th overall scoring 72 points, an improvement over over 20 points and one placing from last season.
- Mamona Kahsai set a career PR in the 400m pre lims with a time of 1:01.81. She went on to place 7th in the finals and was a member of the 4x400m team that finished 6th with a time of 4:20.87 a team best on the season and 12th best all time at EvCC.
- Sandra Hart ran 2:31.58 in the 800m and finished 4th, just one second behind the 3rd place finisher. Hart was also on the 4x400m team.
- Ellee London was the high point finisher for the Trojans with 12 points, and competed in 4 events. Her best event was the 800m where she finished 2nd overall (All American), 2 seconds behind the NWAC Track Athlete of the meet, Delia Deleon. She took 5th in the 1500m and 10th in the 5000m. As with Mona and Sandra, Ellee was also on the 4x400m team.
- Taylor Dewing was the 4th member of the 4x400m team. She also competed in the 100m hurdles in which she placed 3rd earning All American honors, and placed 6th in the long jump setting a new PR at 16'6"
- Courtney Ball also competed in the long jump where she PR'd at 14'7 1/4", placing 13th, but it was the triple jump where she made her mark. She set a new PR by over a foot at 34'9" which placed her in 4th and that mark is also a new All Time record at EvCC in the women's triple jump.
- Dimeji Adekanbi was the men's high point earner with 12 running the 100m, 200m, and the 4x100m relay. Dimeji came in 2nd in the 100m running 10.97, and 5th in the 200m with a time of 22.34. The 4x100m relay team finished 5th, but were just 3 tenths of a second behind the first place finishers in perhaps the most exciting event of the meet.
- Langston Barlow made the podium in the 100m finishing 8th, and he was on both relay teams. The 4x400m relay was also a very exciting race where the Trojans finished 4th. Less than half a second seperated places 1-4.
- Isaiah Funston took 2nd in the 800m and became the 4th Trojan to gain All-American status. He also ran on the 4x400m team.
- Greg Panther racked up 11 points for the Trojans, finishing 3rd in the 800m and 4th in the 1,500m, a race where a late surge in the final 100 meters gained him 2 places. Panther was on the 4x400m team that finished 4th.
- Tim Mandzyuk had a career day of PR's and got on the podium three times. Once for an 8th place finish in the 1,500m breaking his old PR by 5 seconds. Another for in the 5,000m, placing 7th and breaking his PR by 4 seconds and the other came on day one when Tim ran an awesome 3000m steeple chase placing 2nd and shattering his old record by 16 seconds.
- Nathan McGinty took 6th in the 10,000m run and also placed 10th in the 5,000m setting a new PR.
- Markell Carter set a new PR in the Triple Jump by over 4 feet and placed 4th overall which was a tremendous accomplishment having coming into the championships ranked at the #16 jumper.
- Jermiah Stone also made the podium in the Triple Jump, placing 8th.
- Geoffrey McGaughey PR'd by 2 feet in the Javelin throw and placed 5th overall
- Jaydon Tryon PR'd by over 11 feet in the Javelin, throwing 180'6" and placed 3rd overall becoming the seventh All American for the Trojans.