After a tough doubleheader last weekend against #1 ranked Bellevue in which the Trojans lost both games, EvCC softball looked to get back into the win column against Shoreline. Megan Parsley continued to be the backbone in the offense going 2 for 3 in the first game with 3 RBI's and then getting walked in all 4 at bats in the second game. Brittnee Harvil went 4 of 7 with 3 RBI's and a home run, and Lizzy Dillard had her break out weekend of the year going 6 of 8 with 3 runs scored, 3 RBI's and a home run.
Game 1: 12-9 Win
- Megan Parsley 2 for 2 with 3 RBI's and 3 drawn walks
- Carrie Peterson 2 for 5 with 1 RBI
- Brittnee Harvil 2 for 4 with 2 RBI's and a home run
- Lizzy Dillard 3 for 4 with a home run
Game 2: 11-7 Loss
- Megan Parsley scored 2 runs and drew 4 walks
- Carrie Petersen 1 for 3 with 2 RBI's
- Cathy Zaragoza 1 for 3 with 3 RBI's
- Cassidy Conrad 4 hits 2 earned runs and 4 strikeouts in 3 innings pitched
The split moves Everett to 3-9 in North Region Play and 6-12 overall bumping them down to #15 in the RPI. They will return home to face Olympic College on Tuesday who is currently ranked #9 in the RPI and boasts an 8-2 North Region Record. Game times are set for 2 and 4 pm.